The second article is from Natural News, by Mike Adams. It contains some historical facts about vaccination, and what a mess they can cause.
So what can we do about the flu? I can tell you what we're doing daily, all immune-boosting stuff:
- Vitamin C (1000 mg) daily
- Vitamin D3 (5,000 mg) daily
- A teaspoon of Elderberry tincture (we will up this to a tablespoon a few times a day if we start feeling ill with flu. For more on Elderberries and flu, you could read some entries in this blog from last fall. Just click here and especially here.)
- Clove of garlic daily
- A serving of kimchi or other fermented food. This will provide probiotics in the gut, which is a big part of your immune system.
- Eating a minimum of white flour or sugar foods. Eating lots of good veggies, fruits and meat.
- Echinacea/Goldenseal tincture with some cayenne tincture to boost it.
- Washing hands a lot.
- Getting out in the sunshine and brisk exercise.
Personally, I think it is important to remain cheerful and optimistic. Easy to do on a gorgeous sunny day like today, not quite so easy when my dear husband insists on reading horrible news aloud to me. Or on a rainy, cold day. Still, it is better to be cheerful. One thing I do is visit LOL Cats nearly daily. I Can Has Cheeseburger is a hoot!