Friday, March 18, 2011

Surviving Radiation and March of Cambreadth

Ok, here's for a really *timely* piece by Susan Weed on handling radiation naturally. Please do read it. I was getting ready to write something about it, but then found this article and thought it better than anything I might have cobbled together. And if you need to get your blood heated up and your spirit high, watch this youtube. I first saw this song posted at Mayberry's blog and it is terrific. Both the Gruff Lord and I get tears in our eyes and roused like all hell was breaking loose when we listen to it. Bagpipes are the best! Take care, all Handmaiden

3 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Patrica,off topic but I though if anyone might have natural way you would be it.One of my readers asked if there is a natural way to hold in dentures? Natures poligrip? Pine resin?Or something along that line maybe.I had no answer said I would run it by you.Thanks!

China
III

Patricia said...

Hi China,

I'll check on the natural denture paste for you as I don't know offhand. But there's bound to be something that would work (if somewhat unpleasant to the taste maybe...) I'll see what I can find out.

Patricia said...

China, the only thing I've found so far is a product called Endslip which says it is woven cloth and natural vegetable oils. I can't research it further right now, but I'll keep my eyes open for other natural denture adhesive. Thanks,
HM

http://www.endslip.com/index.html