Friday, March 18, 2011

Surviving Radiation and March of Cambreadth

Ok, here's for a really *timely* piece by Susan Weed on handling radiation naturally. Please do read it. I was getting ready to write something about it, but then found this article and thought it better than anything I might have cobbled together. And if you need to get your blood heated up and your spirit high, watch this youtube. I first saw this song posted at Mayberry's blog and it is terrific. Both the Gruff Lord and I get tears in our eyes and roused like all hell was breaking loose when we listen to it. Bagpipes are the best! Take care, all Handmaiden

4 comments:

chinasyndrome said...

Patrica,off topic but I though if anyone might have natural way you would be it.One of my readers asked if there is a natural way to hold in dentures? Natures poligrip? Pine resin?Or something along that line maybe.I had no answer said I would run it by you.Thanks!

China
III

Patricia said...

Hi China,

I'll check on the natural denture paste for you as I don't know offhand. But there's bound to be something that would work (if somewhat unpleasant to the taste maybe...) I'll see what I can find out.

Patricia said...

China, the only thing I've found so far is a product called Endslip which says it is woven cloth and natural vegetable oils. I can't research it further right now, but I'll keep my eyes open for other natural denture adhesive. Thanks,
HM

http://www.endslip.com/index.html

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/