Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cheeseburger Remains the Same After a Whole Year??




Urf! You will want to think twice about eating a fast food cheeseburger after reading this! What a horror story this is. I recall reading somewhere about researchers leaving a small bowl of margarine out on a windowsill for a couple of years. You'd have thought that something--flies or other bugs, bacteria, mold--would have eaten or dissolved the margarine, but you'd be wrong. After two years, the stuff was still sitting there, as fine (and as plastic) as when the researchers put it there.

What IS this stuff they're selling as food? As the blogger asks--What should we call this stuff they sell as food, which ain't food? I love her idea--"plastic chew toys for humans." Because whatever else the stuff is, it ain't food!

This is the kind of thing you need to keep in mind when you're out and about and feeling tempted by the fast food chains. Oh you can buy and eat the stuff, but it isn't food, it isn't remotely nourishing and it is contributing to ill health and eventually death.

YUCK!

Note, I haven't done this myself, so I don't know if this story is true or not. But somehow I don't doubt it....

HM

1 comment:

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/