Saturday, January 7, 2012

Statin Drugs Linked to 300+ Adverse Health Problems

Good grief. And then there's this article discussing how statin drugs--you know, those cholesterol lowering miracles--are basically poisoning people. Americans really have to wise up. If they do not, or refuse to pay attention, they are bound to end up sick and diseased if not outright dead.

The importance of good nutrition and good basic health habits (you know the drill--exercise, good diet, sunshine, cheerfullness and positive thoughts) are increasingly important in this poor country where what's called food ISN'T and what's called "medicine" isn't either.

Seems like these megacorporations are out to kill you, with the help of the government in the form of the USDA and FDA to boot.

I better stop for today. These two blog posts are making me ill. Time for this one to head out into the glorious sunshine and take a walk through the woods and fields, or at least down one of our dusty ol' roads!

Take care, everyone, and be sure to eat REAL FOOD. Oh--and don't take statin drugs.

HM

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Hey Sunni,

Yeah, I know. But thanks for mentioning it and coming in to check...

Anonymous said...

Lipitor just lost its protected status a couple months ago and unfortunately now that it is available in a (relatively) cheap generic form, a lot more people are probably going to start taking it :(

Pervez Joarder said...

I just genuinely favorite your website put up. I’ve for ages been in search of a good deal better good practical knowledge; even so I receptive to explore buying a waste of money. At present adopt here bathroom remodeling manhattan Thanks a lot and once not to mention completely be a success.

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/