Friday, November 21, 2008

Uber Amazing Blog




Wow! Tammy over at the Witchen Kitchen awarded me the Uber Amazing Blog award--not that I really deserve it, but thanks, Tammy! I blush because I've been neglecting to post for a while.

The rules of this award are:-


* Put the award logo on your blog or post (right click on award, save as)

* Nominate at least 1 blog that you consider to be Uber Amazing!

* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog

* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

Tammy has a wonderful and informative blog, and people interested in herbs should check it out. I can't consider myself an herbalist, though I've been using herbs for ages. I am more a beginner forager, but I certainly pay attention to all information herbal as well. My thanks to Tammy.

Two of the biggest of my current interests are how to survive in an increasingly difficult world and wild plant/herbs/nutritional medicine. So I'm passing this award on to Treesong, at The View from Treesong's, a woman whose advice I heed on how to live and live well on very little. I learn a lot from her blog, and recommend it to all. Life just got sweeter! My thanks to all...
HM

No comments: